• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I’m right there. Also, they gotta always go to the Lookout to get their assignment when the mayor and her chicken are in a runaway wagon about to go off a cliff.

I look at Paw Patrol, then I look at Bluey and I'm like, "fuck me, Australian TV is so much better than US."

Went to my first African American wedding last night and holy crap was it fun. So much joy. White people just sit around a lot.

We have a flight to Mexico in September and I’m hoping that:

a) these problems have resolved by then; and

b) that we are less likely to be impacted since we don’t have a connecting flight.

CT 757: talking appliances

We all agree that Sid from Toy Story was the product of a broken home, right?

Isn’t there a man asleep in a recliner when sees the Buzz Lightyear commercial? Sid has a little sister as well. Don’t remember a mom.

If you don’t have a connecting flight, you may get one.

It’s not too hard to see that airlines let people go, offered early retirement and buyouts for people. This was from the simple gate agent and baggage handler to pilot and it all has an effect. The biggest being pilots where usually you would have ample on call pilots for people being sick, or standby in case a flight is delayed at a hub in which the route would be filled by a different pilot at the airport. This just doesn’t exist or is is at a minimum currently. Throw in that pilots need x number of hours and simulator training after being furloughed and it’s a staffing disaster. So what has to happen, the number of flights need to be reduced, along with pent up demand the ones that do fly are absolutely packed and if something does happen there’s no longer a margin of an empty flight leaving late at night etc…

Basically all airlines are operating not by choice the Spirit model.

Looks like Thunderstorms on the east coast this week were a big cause as well.

Last edited:
If inflation is going to keep up we need to reevaluate how we use coupons.

I stood behind a woman for 10 minutes during checkout. I’m not sure what she saved but I probably would have paid that amount to just move her along.

@palma at proper brewing. They have Elvira’s house of horrors, ghost busters, mandalorian, and Spider-Man. Anything of note?

@palma at proper brewing. They have Elvira’s house of horrors, ghost busters, mandalorian, and Spider-Man. Anything of note?

All four are good to OK. Spider Man probably the best for a newer player as it's easier to figure out, and still fun.

I played mandalorian and idk if this is a true critique but that is one busy pinball machine

I played mandalorian and idk if this is a true critique but that is one busy pinball machine

Not having Grogu be able to do cool things with the ball was a big miss. Good assets are far as licensing/sound/show clips, but game play is a bit meh.

I went to the range, drank some vodka, and took a nap today. Pretty proud of myself.

This is a cool brewery. So many arcade games plus great beer & food. 10/10

It’s not too hard to see that airlines let people go, offered early retirement and buyouts for people. This was from the simple gate agent and baggage handler to pilot and it all has an effect. The biggest being pilots where usually you would have ample on call pilots for people being sick, or standby in case a flight is delayed at a hub in which the route would be filled by a different pilot at the airport. This just doesn’t exist or is is at a minimum currently. Throw in that pilots need x number of hours and simulator training after being furloughed and it’s a staffing disaster. So what has to happen, the number of flights need to be reduced, along with pent up demand the ones that do fly are absolutely packed and if something does happen there’s no longer a margin of an empty flight leaving late at night etc…

Basically all airlines are operating not by choice the Spirit model.

I won’t believe any of this until I see some well sourced legitimate reporting in a reputable news outlet, or until it happens to me personally.

Palma tell me what’s good at Kiitos Brewery! Got a whole wall full

If inflation is going to keep up we need to reevaluate how we use coupons.

I stood behind a woman for 10 minutes during checkout. I’m not sure what she saved but I probably would have paid that amount to just move her along.

Honestly, just make paper coupons illegal

So pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back