• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
my wife and kids left today to visit her parents in Florida. I'm staying home for work. I have 10 days to myself.

What should I do CT?

My wife left on Sunday for 10 days to visit family with the kids and I’m also staying home because of work and a big deadline.

It’s pretty boring.

probably asked before but if you could transfer body height to penis length -- or vice versa -- at a 1.5" to 1" ratio, are you making any changes?

my wife and kids left today to visit her parents in Florida. I'm staying home for work. I have 10 days to myself.

What should I do CT?

Damn, enjoy bro. My wife has been in Denver for a couple days for work so I’ve been living that life. Got some Heavenly Buffaloes one night and rode my e bike downtown last night to have a few drinks. It’s been fun but my dogs are driving me insane, especially the waking up at the crack of dawn.

My wife left on Sunday for 10 days to visit family with the kids and I’m also staying home because of work and a big deadline.

It’s pretty boring.

the way these things go for you they'll be back by Friday and they will have some combo of the flu, chickenpox, monkeypox, and black lung.

i don't know what you're doing but you'd damn well better be updating us as you do it.

sounds like someone wants a boring CT to get even MORE boring

"jacked off again. Ate too many wings and cookies. Stomach hurts"

time to re-up my annual subscription for the Athletic and it's $72

I'm on the fence

I'm on the fence

cancel it (or like in my case my cc had expired so it didn't renew). after that happened I got some FB and IG ads for $9.99 subscriptions and jumped on that.

maybe a not so #humblebrag but i'm not changing my height or my dick size.

I'm on the fence

I've signed up and cancelled the Athletic so many times at this point. so many one off articles I wanna read, then 2 months later get pissed I'm paying for it.

the way these things go for you they'll be back by Friday and they will have some combo of the flu, chickenpox, monkeypox, and black lung.

Her grandfather (who raised her) was admitted to the hospital for Covid this afternoon.

I've been fortunate to travel a good amount, and I can't remember ever being this disenchanted back at work. Mortgage world sucking these days is definitely a big part of it. Being cool enough and good enough at #content to be a travel blogger/influencer is now my goal that will never happen.

I've been fortunate to travel a good amount, and I can't remember ever being this disenchanted back at work. Mortgage world sucking these days is definitely a big part of it. Being cool enough and good enough at #content to be a travel blogger/influencer is now my goal that will never happen.

are travel influencers cool? Most of them seem insufferable

They are good at #content though. All that photo and video editing would kind of suck. And keeping up with social media algorithms and shit.

are travel influencers cool? Most of them seem insufferable

They are good at #content though. All that photo and video editing would kind of suck. And keeping up with social media algorithms and shit.

Good point. Cool enough to get the miserable unwashed masses to follow them/care about them is what I meant. I have tens of loyal social media followers.

if i ever see rick steves i will straight up punch him for being an insufferable douchebag.

phil rosenthal though, i love.

whys the mortgage world suck? Assuming you're not getting axed I'd think you'd just have a lot less to do. Become a work from elite and just play playstation all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back