• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slicing leftover roasted chicken to use on a sandwich is a strong move I never usually do (don't eat much bread at home). Chicken, romaine, garden tomato slices, sweet onions, slathered in Dukes on honey wheat bread. Damn good late lunch a while ago.

Sounds good. I went with smoked salmon dip + avocado on toast for lunch.

I usually put leftover roasted chicken into a pho with mushrooms.

I used to fully hate raw tomatoes unless in stuff like salsa but I’ve changed my stance to allow local summer tomatoes.

What’s your immediate feel good song? Mine is probably September

I used to fully hate raw tomatoes unless in stuff like salsa but I’ve changed my stance to allow small batch craft locally sourced summer tomatoes.

LOL millennials

I’m not an expert but I don’t believe “Frozen Food” was a thing in the 20s and certainly not ubiquitous enough to be included on a reusable grocery list.

I have a feeling I’m about to go down a rabbit hole…

That list is from the late (post WWII) 1940's or 1950s. Supermarkets with that variety of stuff weren't common until after WWII. The original of this said it was 80 years old. That would make it a WWII time frame. Spare metal for this wasn't around. Every ounce of available metal was going to war production. I suspect more like 70 - 75 years. Post war, no metal restrictions, supermarkets family common.

Oh, and noodles refers to egg noodles like those in chicken noodle soup and tuna noodle casserole. Spaghetti was spaghetti or pasta, having been in America since colonial days. Thomas Jefferson was a big fan of the stuff. He imported it for his own use.

I think the person that I’m most shocked hasn’t been #MeToo’d is Jack Johnson.

CT 757: Home Alone

I actually saw him play at HFStival back in like ‘03 at either RFK or M&T Bank in Baltimore and he commented about how he’d never played a venue where women were flashing him. He then said something along the lines of “What I meant was, pleas stop, this is making me really uncomfortable.”

ETA: Just checked and it was ‘03 at RFK.

Last edited:

So you just said that you’re surprised that Jack Johnson, the guy who did the Curious George soundtrack, hasn’t been accused of sexually assaulting young women. Why would you say that ?

Hey I hate AA but it’s been one of the most affordable flights back to the SE that I’ve had to book. I would like for them not to cancel flights.

Thank you.

Look I just don’t quite trust chill sensitive guitar boys from the mid 2000s. Don’t blame me, blame John Mayer.

Ahhh, guilt by association.

We should probably lock him up. BiffTannen approves of locking up douchey white guitarists. But maybe we should let Mayer out to play with Dead & Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back