• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
That list is from the late (post WWII) 1940's or 1950s. Supermarkets with that variety of stuff weren't common until after WWII. The original of this said it was 80 years old. That would make it a WWII time frame. Spare metal for this wasn't around. Every ounce of available metal was going to war production. I suspect more like 70 - 75 years. Post war, no metal restrictions, supermarkets family common.

Oh, and noodles refers to egg noodles like those in chicken noodle soup and tuna noodle casserole. Spaghetti was spaghetti or pasta, having been in America since colonial days. Thomas Jefferson was a big fan of the stuff. He imported it for his own use.

On a scale of 1-10 how surprised would you be to learn that Blue has been a guest valuation expert on antiques roadshow? For me it’s a 1

Oh shit, Anne Heche was in a car crash and has been in a coma for 5 days.

not expected to survive, per her rep. Crazy that you can get that drunk at 10AM. Accident happened 1,000 feet from where I'm moving to in 2 months. Going 60 MPH on that road is insane.

Last edited:
That list is from the late (post WWII) 1940's or 1950s. Supermarkets with that variety of stuff weren't common until after WWII. The original of this said it was 80 years old. That would make it a WWII time frame. Spare metal for this wasn't around. Every ounce of available metal was going to war production. I suspect more like 70 - 75 years. Post war, no metal restrictions, supermarkets family common.

Oh, and noodles refers to egg noodles like those in chicken noodle soup and tuna noodle casserole. Spaghetti was spaghetti or pasta, having been in America since colonial days. Thomas Jefferson was a big fan of the stuff. He imported it for his own use.

Super interesting, thanks blue!

Just destroyed my PB for a Friday crossword. Previously my record was 9:32, finished today in 6:25.

Anything more on brand than the PGA thread devolving into a bunch of law donk talk?

Is today the day I give my Tunnels Ted Talk on the proper disposal of classified materials? Probably not, but there is a chance.

has anyone used the Supply razor? thoughts? I have been a dollar shave club guy for a while, but i hate their new blades.

Not used it but been thinking about switching to either them or Leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back