• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, Caesar salad

Sometimes I think I’m just mouthing Paula Cole to myself and then I look around the gym and realize I’ve been belting I Don’t Wanna Wait at damn near performance decibel level.

thicker, doughier and more elongated, a true delight to those who have never experienced one.

Surely Townie must have an opinion on this subject

I don’t know about townie but your mom likes it thick and elongated.

Recent research has shown that empirical evidence for globalization of corporate innovation is very limited and as a corollary the market for technologies is shrinking. As a world leader, it's important for America to provide systematic research grants for our scientists. I believe strongly there will always be a need for us to have a well-articulated innovation policy with emphasis on human resource development.

I lold

Stugotz's top 10 pretzel ranking are:

10: Twists. The only good thing to do with a twist is to try and bite off a small piece from the entire outside without breaking the integrity of the twist. It's especially fun trying to get the point at the top. However, the lack of salt usually hurts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back