• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. There's a partial course and full clubhouse renovation going on and the course is down to 13 holes and I can't do that kind of math.

I played 9 at Rock Creek and shot 43. Haven’t played since this date last year. I also currently don’t have a driver or putter in my bag. Putt with a three iron. Course wasn’t in the best shape but it was a beautiful day and I’m not working.

I played 9 at Rock Creek and shot 43. Haven’t played since this date last year. I also currently don’t have a driver or putter in my bag. Putt with a three iron. Course wasn’t in the best shape but it was a beautiful day and I’m not working.

that course is always in terrible shape. we found the Langston course to be the "best" maintained of the DC public courses.

I played yesterday and shot an 86 (44-42). Played like absolute dogshit, but had a lot of fun.

New course for me, and I was super hungover, so I can't complain too much.

Langston has a range too. I walked right out of my car and the starter was like “go join that pair” so I had to warm up with a few swings at the tee with some strangers. They had solid vibes though, and were even worse than me. I hit 9 fairways and only 2 greens in regulation. Game falls apart within 100 yards.

new employee (the director named Director) scheduled a call for 4pm on a Friday

I don't understand why some people choose violence

Langston has a range too. I walked right out of my car and the starter was like “go join that pair” so I had to warm up with a few swings at the tee with some strangers. They had solid vibes though, and were even worse than me. I hit 9 fairways and only 2 greens in regulation. Game falls apart within 100 yards.

also a range at Hains Point

There an Open House for our townhouse we moved from before buying our current place.

They want 64K more than we paid for our house.

We painted one of the nursery walls navy blue and I’m guessing it’s still there because the photos of the room definitely avoid including that viewpoint.

But did you see or hear any birds?

You guys are really missing some great opportunities for a side hustle hobby on the golf course.

But did you see or hear any birds?

You guys are really missing some great opportunities for a side hustle hobby on the golf course.

I actually did notice some birds, because I was up in NY and there were some different varieties compared to what I see on my birdfeeder here in Georgia.

My best round ever 74 is 9 strokes better than my 2nd best round ever of 83. Doubt there are many golfers who have that big of a spread. At Grandview @ Wake, played the back 9 first, and then on the front went par bogey birdie par birdie par birdie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back