• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you eat a pretzel with so many superior snacking options? What specifically is appealing about the pretzel?

It’s delicious.

I also just straight chug milk out of the jug after a long run.

giphy.gif

Why would you eat a pretzel with so many superior snacking options? What specifically is appealing about the pretzel?

it's salty and crunchy and not as greasy as chips so it doesn't leave you feeling gross

We were discussing bed size with our friends last weekend and agreed that once you upgrade to a king it’s impossible to go back. Sleeping in a queen size feels like it’s several levels smaller somehow.

I took my first year seminar with Whaples and it was the class where we just looked at different government functions and discussed what would happen if they were privatized. Super fun course.

We were discussing bed size with our friends last weekend and agreed that once you upgrade to a king it’s impossible to go back. Sleeping in a queen size feels like it’s several levels smaller somehow.

We have a king at home and my parents have doubles at their house in all of the guest rooms. When we go visit, we sleep in separate beds. Can't do it even for a weekend.

Skim milk already tastes like milk with melted ice.

I occasionally cook with milk. I might even make a milkshake a few times a year. That’s it, but my kids drink about as much milk as I do beer. Little addicts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back