• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a $26 pastrami sandwich in LA that was fuckin bomb. It was like three lunches worth of food.

Garden and Gun is one of the only places in the Battery I have not eaten. Should I go?

I think the pastrami at General Muir in Atlanta is up to $20. Worth it too.

d27be453538de3b5d28c7f58c2afe647.jpg

We just went to Epic Brewing and let me tell you - it was the lamest brewery I have ever been. Small, cramped, no food, dark. 2/10

We have different experiences/tastes in breweries. We walked there from an AirBnB after skiing last December, and it was exactly what we were looking for. Chill neighborhood spot with vibey music, awesome beers, and a great bartender. He clued us in real quick that the 2 oz (he poured like 4 oz) pours were no more expensive per oz than a full pour, so we tried a bunch of different beers. I got pretty drunk, but remember really liking a couple of their stouts and sours.

Now, the night before we heard multiple gunshots that resulted in a murder like a hundred yards from there (confirmed by police the next morning and later, local news), so I wouldn’t recommend that neighborhood much after dark.

We have different experiences/tastes in breweries. We walked there from an AirBnB after skiing last December, and it was exactly what we were looking for. Chill neighborhood spot with vibey music, awesome beers, and a great bartender. He clued us in real quick that the 2 oz (he poured like 4 oz) pours were no more expensive per oz than a full pour, so we tried a bunch of different beers. I got pretty drunk, but remember really liking a couple of their stouts and sours.

Now, the night before we heard multiple gunshots that resulted in a murder like a hundred yards from there (confirmed by police the next morning and later, local news), so I wouldn’t recommend that neighborhood much after dark.

I think it serves it purpose if you’re looking for more of a dive bar/neighborhood bar type vibe. I’ve really enjoyed my time at proper brewing.

yeah, just looked at some crime stats. SLC was on the top 100 most dangerous cities and LA wasn't. Also looked at the safest cities. I need to move to Massachusetts.

yeah, just looked at some crime stats. SLC was on the top 100 most dangerous cities and LA wasn't. Also looked at the safest cities. I need to move to Massachusetts.

Western Mass is a weird place, like I’m pretty sure it exists but I don’t know anyone from there and I don’t think I have ever been or have a reason to go. People in Worcester hate when you say they live in Western mass but that’s probably as far west as most Bostonians have gone in the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back