• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading out to the Beer, Bourbon and BBQ festival tomorrow with my dad, mom and brother. Excited to check it out and imbibe heavily.

i'll be there! holler at me.

Tomorrow we will be three amigos-ing pretty hard in Silverlake you jabronis

I don’t remember who the original three amigos were

Donald Ross? Rj?

CT 757: talking appliances

In Anaheim, winning at life, and present for the weekend that resulted in the infamous RJ gif

Y’all, southern France is amazing. I saw 74 species of birds and hiked/walked 38.5 miles in 6 days. The Luberon National park and the Calanques National Park are stunning. Tried 6 different vineyards too! 14/10 would do again.

Bay’s English muffins are infinitely better than Thomas.

Well, the combination of poor decisions of letting students work on my house/letting students know I’m going on vacation finally caught up with me.

Well, the combination of poor decisions of letting students work on my house/letting students know I’m going on vacation finally caught up with me.

lol, please don't tell us students threw a party at your place

Multiple people in the last few days have thanked me for being so polite.

Us southern boys are different 😤

If my summer plans had gone differently, I'd have been hanging out with YB last week and hanging out with Strick, palma, and Townie now. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back