• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got a few concerts in Sept and a few more in Oct. trying to decide if I also wanna do a Jack White in Sept.

Yeah lately we’ve had to rent a bunch of movies that should be on streaming. Like we watched all the Mission Impossibles which were either on Netflix or Paramount but we had to rent MI3

Join your local library brosef.

Paramount plus and Netflix respectively.

Shit, thanks! Had been looking to catch Above the Rim for the first time in a long ass time. Couldn't remember any of it. Spoiler Alert, can't believe Marlon Wayans took out Birdie! Also, that brotherly relationship deteriorated fast.

I kinda miss the days where I’d be flipping through the channel guide and be like “oh shit Juice is on” and there went the next two hours.

I usually eat salads with no dressing though.

like aren't you terrified of like living your super clean life of twice a day vegetables only to get like pancreatic cancer at 45 and die instantly and look back on all the things you missed out on that contain animal fat?

like aren't you terrified of like living your super clean life of twice a day vegetables only to get like pancreatic cancer at 45 and die instantly and look back on all the things you missed out on that contain animal fat?

Well, I am now.

yeah f that. gimme that butter

I see two possible (broadly speaking) responses to the threat of random sudden death. Work extra hard to minimize the probability, eg exercising, eating dressingless salad, spurning pizza, or living life to the fullest and enjoying the time you have, eg, drinking and partying, eating octopus, traveling, etc. Seems to me that, other over committing at work, Mako does a pretty good job and finding a happy medium.

To be fair, I think it’s less about overall health and longevity and more about the fact that I’m a tiny, tiny person on the inside so I overcompensate with vanity.

mako's enjoying that extended summer vacation while private schools and responsible NC school districts go back to school this week.

Way to go Joe Brandon.

I can imagine Townie got tired of this shit every day walking to work and that's why he moved to the more serene lifestyle of DC.

got pooped on by a bird playing pickleball this morning

also, about to send an email to the neighborhood newspaper to look into why the park district put up new gates that can lock around the pickleball courts -- I'll keep you all posted

I just got asked for my train ticket and it’s the one day I didn’t tap on bc I barely caught it. On my way to jail now

got pooped on by a bird playing pickleball this morning

also, about to send an email to the neighborhood newspaper to look into why the park district put up new gates that can lock around the pickleball courts -- I'll keep you all posted

Hey Biff, you are logged in under Juice's name by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back