• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do pickleball or tennis. They actually play some low level pro league tennis within walking distance of my house and sometimes they have free beer, but I have never attended.

that's sweet

at bonnaroo 06, ziggy marley had a whole blunt assembly line thing on stage, a primary roller, then a runner who'd bring blunts to musicians

also a guy whose job it was to wave a huge jamaican flag the whole show

I kinda miss the days where I’d be flipping through the channel guide and be like “oh shit Juice is on” and there went the next two hours.

The only experience I have like that these days is when I'm on a plane and they have a list of free movies available to watch (on your device or the seat in front of you) and I see something I haven't thought about in years and get all excited to pass the next couple hours with nostalgia.

I put on PlutoTV on my roku the other day and it's a pretty good channel surfing experience.

Its a little weird that there are like 400-600 people in the pits every day, but like 30 people posting right? That's a little strange no?

My updated sparkling water rankings:

1 - liquid death lime
2 - topo Chico (any flavors except plain)
3t - liquid death berry
3t - spindrift raspberry lime
5 - spindrift pink lemonade
6 - spindrift Arnold Palmer.

Need to try more flavors but it’s hard to pass up the top 4 when available

Lacroix & similar, hardly flavored waters do not get considered when buying as they’re all trash

I finally got to try some of the spindrift hard seltzer this weekend. It is indeed very good, probably the best hard seltzer I've had. But it was $15.50 for a 4 pack which is way, way too expensive for even the best hard seltzer.

$15.50 for a 4 pack is more than I’d pay for a 4 pack of tall boys for a great beer. Sheesh

Somebody here asked me about this ages ago, maybe WRS but I am not certain because I can't find the PM, and I did not know what the hell kind of animal it was, but I finally figure it out, a hag moth caterpillar:

https://www.google.com/search?q=hag...512l6j0i390.3530j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Hag-moth-Phobetron-pithecium-Tallamy.jpg

that caterpillar looks like an ewok wanting its belly rubbed

this is one of my all time favorite below-the-radar seinfeld clips. right up there with "where does the meat go"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back