• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use women's leg razors to shave the non-beard face/neck areas

does anybody here shave every day?

Monday-Thursday.

I used to shave with a razor Monday morning and use an electric the other days.

Since I’ve been working out in the AM I use a razor everyday now. Use Harry’s stuff.

Flights full of carpetbaggers.

they keep adding airlines and routes but with only like 7 gates. Jet Blue just started up here a few months ago and Allegiant adds a new destination like every month. American keeps adding routes, too. they're suppose to expand the terminal in the next few years, which I assume will be a mess, especially with all the new flights.

There are 7 direct flights from CLT to AVL but none from RDU. Give me that quick flight so I don't have to drive for four hours

Over 8000 people already work at PTI with another 1,700 to be added when Boom Supersonic gets its superfactory running. There may be more people flying in and out of Asheville on commercial flights but PTI is a far busier airport.

Over 8000 people already work at PTI with another 1,700 to be added when Boom Supersonic gets its superfactory running. There may be more people flying in and out of Asheville on commercial flights but PTI is a far busier airport.

yeah I'm sure this is just by passenger count. I don't think there's any cargo business here, although FedEx is building a giant site right behind our brewery that rumor is they want to eventually connect to the tarmac to allow jets to come in.

yeah I'm sure this is just by passenger count. I don't think there's any cargo business here, although FedEx is building a giant site right behind our brewery that rumor is they want to eventually connect to the tarmac to allow jets to come in.

You work at Sierra Nevada?

I shave everything in between knees to forearms to jawline twice a week, especially in summer. I hate body hair.

I mean I knew guys in college that would shave their chest but I don’t get the need once you’re in your forties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back