• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been mixing it up with a youtube 90s country music playlist on my extra monitor.

These videos are a fuckin' time capsule and now I'm fucking depressed.

I’ve posted before about how awful FedEx tracking is, but it’s getting worse. Ordered something for my nephew in Vegas and got an email yesterday that it had shipped but that it would be delivered by end of day. Clicked the FedEx tracking and it just had label created. Now today it’s saying it’ll be delivered by EOD but it’s currently at a FedEx facility in the LA area. I’m sure tomorrow it’ll update saying that will be the delivery date.

Fuckin Shit BIDEN !!! WE'RE FED UP !!!

giphy.gif

I call it roundtine.

giphy.gif

At this point we have enough mako food #takes to have a poll about which one is the worst. Pizza is a pretty clear favorite to me.

I’ve posted before about how awful FedEx tracking is, but it’s getting worse. Ordered something for my nephew in Vegas and got an email yesterday that it had shipped but that it would be delivered by end of day. Clicked the FedEx tracking and it just had label created. Now today it’s saying it’ll be delivered by EOD but it’s currently at a FedEx facility in the LA area. I’m sure tomorrow it’ll update saying that will be the delivery date.

I firmly believe companies should not be able to say something has shipped until it has been scanned by the shipping company. Drives me insane.

Yesterday I was tracking some Peter Millar shirts I bought. The only entry was that it was delayed in Kernersville. Checked multiple times with no update and then at 10PM it was magically in Atlanta with multiple updates from NC to Atlanta.

do they still make that BSA chocolate covered popcorn, that shit was bomb too

Playing catch up here:

Mattress - BEAR, King size
Sheets - Target
Milk - for children
Pretzels - tier 2 snack, but I like them
Mako - bumpkin

CT 757: post your favorite Seinfeld clips herein

I prefer pie to cake but cake is still good AF a lot of the time

Last edited:
Man, one of my favorite things in life is a big slice of dry cornbread crumbled up in a glass of whole milk.

This was one of my father's favorite things. He would crumble cornbread up in a tall glass and pour milk over it and eat it with a spoon. Think that is a mountain thing.

Looking forward to a weekend in the mountains with some fried hand pies from the orchard and vanilla ice cream.

Pretzels are just OK most of the time - kind of boring. But every once in a while they really hit the spot and I'm like "why don't I eat these more often?" - but then the next time I am like "meh". Maybe my body craves something in them occasionally? And no doubt the big soft ones with lots of salt are good with a beer - especially if you are at the brewery at a picnic table outside overlooking a fast moving stream or a lake or something...

We only have skim milk in our house and I use it in cereal but that is about it.

I used to think the Original Mattress Factory mattresses were expensive but we went and looked at them last time we bought a mattress and they are actually quite reasonable and we bought one and we love it! They are made here so I feel good supporting a local business... We have two of the come-in-a-box foam mattresses and don't really like either one - I think we have a Purple and a Tuft and Needle?

just housed a tomato sandwich. heirloom tomato from our garden, shit ton of dukes mayo, and salt and pepper. Amazing.

if anyone comes in here telling me that tomato sandwiches aren't good, i will ban you

I get sleepy when I sit still. Driving on the highway is hypnotic for me. Eating keeps me awake/alert. Pretzels are my go to driving snack.

So they're not like just an OK snack...they are life saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back