• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy goes to Greece. Says the ruins in Turkey are better. Forgets to mention that the Turks were responsible for destroying many of the Greek temples. Doesn’t get invited back to Greece.

This is true. The Venetians also destroyed a bunch, including the Parthenon (which the Ottomans were occupying). The 25,000 seat ancient theatre in Ephesus was nuts. Still incredible acoustics.

amphitheater-coliseum-ephesus-panorama-amphitheater-coliseum-ancient-city-ephesus-turkey-beautiful-summer-day-185450533.jpg

sounds pretty awesome; did you do all inclusive, then or just the cruise?

Food was all included regardless - I think the only upgrades were if you wanted a tomahawk ribeye, caviar, etc. We did the ~$80 a day package for booze, wifi, laundry. Seemed reasonable.

Doctor was happy with my health this morning so I'm going to eat wings and drink beer the rest of this week.

nothing cracks me up more than seeing some nice big new house plant tiny saplings that'll grow into a tree in 50 years

Yeah my dad didn’t understand this when I told him about buying privacy trees. He was like just buy and plant them yourself they will be cheap and you will have good size trees in 5-10 years. Like my instant gratification generation is going to wait for that, full size 10 foot trees were bought.

I had an arborist come to my home to look at a dying tree and while walking my property he pointed out my Japanese maple and said it was worth $20,000. Wish I knew how to monetize that.

Yeah my dad didn’t understand this when I told him about buying privacy trees. He was like just buy and plant them yourself they will be cheap and you will have good size trees in 5-10 years. Like my instant gratification generation is going to wait for that, full size 10 foot trees were bought.

you could be dead and/or your kinks exposed in 5-10 years

Heading up to Asheville this weekend for a couple days. Eating at Cucina 24 and Vivian, first time for both. Also hitting Burial obviously and the woman got tickets for Trevor Hall on Saturday night. Looks like we’ll get a little cooler weather too.

dewpoints dropping WAY off on friday i think, so all of us should have a perfect weekend for being outside.

Everybody says we’re in a drought out here but 4 of the next 5 days has rain in the forecast and it has rained way more than I expected when I moved here.

Is science a scam?

How come nobody who ever works for me leaves me a good reviews on Glassdoor

dewpoints dropping WAY off on friday i think, so all of us should have a perfect weekend for being outside.

Oh yeah and looks like high of 80 and low of 60 all weekend which should be fantastic after this stretch of scorching heat in the Triangle.

Candy man has replenished the jar at work and it is so much better than it was. Nobody wants laffy taffy’s and if they do, I don’t trust them

watched the Trainwreck Woodstock 99 doc over the weekend and now I've just been listening to some of the sets on YouTube. Watched Bush and Rage yesterday. Can definitely admit I was totally into all those bands like Limp Bizkit and Korn at the time. Had the Woodstock 99 CDs and played them a lot, though definitely the red disc much more than the blue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodstock_1999_(album)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back