• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched that too last night and had almost no memory of the craziness of what occurred. I'm guessing I was tuned out partying to end the summer and getting ready to head off to frosh year at WF. Lot of titties in the doc.

I watched that too last night and had almost no memory of the craziness of what occurred. I'm guessing I was tuned out partying to end the summer and getting ready to head off to frosh year at WF. Lot of titties in the doc.

careful if you pull up any of the shows on YouTube as there are plenty of topless women in the crowd shots. I was staying at my grandmother's house in Lumberton summer before HS started and I remember laying on the couch watching it on MTV all weekend.

Worst jetlag I've ever had, by far. Getting older sucks. Was up for 24 hours Monday, fell asleep at midnight, but woke up at 5ish yesterday (noon Athens time). Body went into full revolt around 6 PM yesterday finishing up work. Barely remember functioning through dinner, passed out before 9 PM and slept til 8 AM. Hopefully fully back in action today.

Volunteered at Chick-fil-A drive thru and fell off the curb, been in a coma ever since.

man I'm a millennial and I get paid entirely for my work around craft beer and #content

Yesterday's teriyaki chicken bowl was excellent went back for a beef udon bowl today and was very disappointed. Anyways, leaving San Antonio soon, do not think I will be moving here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back