• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will go through a tube of salt and vinegar Pringle’s or a bag of Cheetos though.

We eat zucchini noodles frequently. Does that count?

giphy.gif

Salads pair really poorly with heavy dark beers though unfortunately.

Pete Rock and CL Smooth or Eric B. and Rakim?

I honestly can’t fathom disliking all pretzels.

Pizza is a stretch but pretzels?

How much milk do you people consume. I probably have 3 big glasses a day.

Soft, warm pretzels are great. Pretzel buns are also great. But I'm not a huge fan of the dry, crunchy ones. Bottom tier snack

0 milk. I consume exactly 0 milk.

My son goes through 2 gallons a week easy but he’s not even 2.

Our son is about the same, and I use a bit for coffee if I make it at home.

Soft pretzels and pretzel buns/rolls are great. Crunchy pretzels are only good for dipping stuff, and I like the Snyders pretzel pieces. I also had some pretzel gelato with pretzel sauce from Talenti the other day and it was quite good.

LadyYB & I are trying to find the best pretzel so we get one at almost every brewery and bar we go to. Booneshine has hands down the best pretzel I’ve ever had. Most likely due to the fact it comes from Stick Boy.

The Pretzel at Disneyland PYM test kitchen was pretty intense. I couldn't get halfway through it

468456-featured-1536x1162.jpg

CT 757: post your favorite Seinfeld clips herein

I’d complain about the financialization of the economy but then I’d really worry about stepping on CT toes

True. Crazy to think that not too long ago someone could have a stable financial situation and future by just working 40 hours a week and saving their money without all these financial middlemen involved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back