• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sheets y’all like? Ours had a big ol rip coming out of the dryer tonight.

So fucking good

I was this close to making it my signature. I'm still friends with some Dutch people I met like 25 years ago playing C&C and have ended up meeting a few of em in IRL over the years, sending it to them and seeing if they get it.

What sheets y’all like? Ours had a big ol rip coming out of the dryer tonight.
If you like crisp/cool sheets (but still cotton) I got us a couple sets of Casper percale sheets that we love.

How much milk do you people consume. I probably have 3 big glasses a day.

If I drank that much milk, my butthole would look like old faithful. Except instead of "faithful," it would just randomly turn into one of those comedy sketches when a firefighter drops a live fire hose.

Glass of milk with dinner is some serial killer shit

Man I missed a lot of chatting yesterday. I spent 9 straight hours on Teams/Zoom, with only three 15 minute breaks. That was exhausting. FWIW, fuck chic-fil-A and their anti LGBTQ+ stance. I haven't given them a penny of my money in 15 years.

boy there's nothing worse than beer and pretzels

what the fuck is wrong with some of you?

i can't believe i'm saying this but bring back plama as Threadrunner.

down with the anti-pretzelites

so you're going to let your pro-pretzel belief system sway your interaction with others? you're no better than the republicans

Someone at work heats her salads in the microwave. That’s some serial killer shit.

teepublic_hot-salad_1510636598.large.png

so you're going to let your pro-pretzel belief system sway your interaction with others? you're no better than the republicans

bro, you're by far the weird one here. trying to do minority rule on your outdated and unpopular belief system. seems you're the republican.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back