• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You missed a vital semicolon, diggler.

Also, I honestly don't know whether or not it's cool to use a conjunction after a semicolon. I rarely do it, but fiction writers seem always to do it

"correcting her grammar in the grant" isn't correcting her grammar in the grant!

"correcting her grammar in the grant" is sex!
I did not have sexual relations with the fifty-something mother of three in the department of education

I had to take a grammar test when applying for a job in DC and the only one I missed was either adding/deleting a comma in a sentence (can't remember which it was) but it was a very subjective comma IMO.

All commas, are subjective.

Hey Juice was Afroman flying first class because he’s apparently playing this dive bar in Myrtle in a couple weeks.

i only fly southwest -- no first class, the airline of the people

not able to be helpful on this issue

RIP Olivia Newton-John.

200.gif

Last edited:
Holy shit concert tickets are expensive. Like every band that hasn't played in 2 years is going on tour at the same time. There's only a handful of Muse tickets available for under a grand. Also looking to check out Lady Gaga and the Weekend in September. Already got my Pitbull tickets. Doing all 4 is gonna hurt.

Sent the rugrats to their grandparents for a few days and the oldest immediately got a 102 fever first day

Chatted with a buddy and he confirmed. He tried to see the BOSS and the cheapest tix available were $1k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back