Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555606162636465
Results 1,281 to 1,287 of 1287

Thread: CT 757: it turned colder; that's where it ends....

  1. #1281
    Message Board Genius
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    48,379
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    Woke up at 5:30 and drove down to Malibu/Zuma beach this morning. First of all the canyon drive from Thousand Oaks to the beach was beautiful. Then I gotta say rj is right, the water is indeed cold. But an awesome trip, caught some nice radical, now gonna go grab a couple Plinys and chill. California is sweet, sorry biff!
    Did you even look at the taxes ?
    Lorraine Baines has monkeypox.

  2. #1282
    Quote Originally Posted by WRS View Post
    Heres a question for the CT gang when the wife is out of town. Do yall clean up consistently throughout the week or just do a big clean at the end? Just did my whole house clean in advance of the wife coming home tonight.
    I hate clutter so I keep things neater than when my wife and son are here. Im not as picky with cleaning (other than the kitchen) but things are definitely out away more when Im home alone.

  3. #1283
    THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    paradise
    Posts
    47,679
    I just leave a giant mess for her to clean up
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

  4. #1284
    Quote Originally Posted by WRS View Post
    Heres a question for the CT gang when the wife is out of town. Do yall clean up consistently throughout the week or just do a big clean at the end? Just did my whole house clean in advance of the wife coming home tonight.
    I usually let it go during the week and then take care of it over the weekend. But I also dont really cook while shes gone so its mostly just cups and glasses.
    Hungry

  5. #1285
    Quote Originally Posted by dartsndeacs View Post
    I just leave a giant mess for her to clean up
    Legit lol. Classic Palma.

  6. #1286
    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconCav06 View Post
    I usually let it go during the week and then take care of it over the weekend. But I also dont really cook while shes gone so its mostly just cups and glasses.
    Haha me too.

  7. #1287
    Message Board Genius
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    48,379
    My wife will cook like once a week for two months and then line up three dinners in the refrigerator when she goes out of town as if I want to cook for myself and the kids and have a ton of leftovers. Then one of the kids will make plans and there's even more disincentive to cook the whole meal for just tow of us. So, I just go out.
    Lorraine Baines has monkeypox.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •