• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up at 5:30 and drove down to Malibu/Zuma beach this morning. First of all the canyon drive from Thousand Oaks to the beach was beautiful. Then I gotta say rj is right, the water is indeed cold. But an awesome trip, caught some nice radical, now gonna go grab a couple Plinys and chill. California is sweet, sorry biff!

Did you even look at the taxes ?

Here’s a question for the CT gang when the wife is out of town. Do y’all clean up consistently throughout the week or just do a big clean at the end? Just did my whole house clean in advance of the wife coming home tonight.

I hate clutter so I keep things neater than when my wife and son are here. I’m not as picky with cleaning (other than the kitchen) but things are definitely out away more when I’m home alone.

Here’s a question for the CT gang when the wife is out of town. Do y’all clean up consistently throughout the week or just do a big clean at the end? Just did my whole house clean in advance of the wife coming home tonight.

I usually let it go during the week and then take care of it over the weekend. But I also don’t really cook while she’s gone so it’s mostly just cups and glasses.

I usually let it go during the week and then take care of it over the weekend. But I also don’t really cook while she’s gone so it’s mostly just cups and glasses.

Haha me too.

My wife will cook like once a week for two months and then line up three dinners in the refrigerator when she goes out of town as if I want to cook for myself and the kids and have a ton of leftovers. Then one of the kids will make plans and there's even more disincentive to cook the whole meal for just tow of us. So, I just go out.

last-moments-alive.gif

My parents are on a 2 month vacation through Canada and Alaska and I’m wondering how hard it would be to Vrbo their house without them knowing.

I ripped my suit pants two New Years ago bc I packed on a few lbs and dropped it low. Bought a new pair a size up, wore them twice, lost the lbs and now I gotta buy a new, smaller pair again. Or should I just gain the weight back??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back