• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were discussing bed size with our friends last weekend and agreed that once you upgrade to a king it’s impossible to go back. Sleeping in a queen size feels like it’s several levels smaller somehow.

It's for fucking peasants.

Who knew pretzels would be what tore us apart? We survived years of [Redacted] & manning, but pretzels are what did us in?

it's pretty annoying when an internet form does not accept hitting "Enter" vs clicking "continue" or whatever

It’s delicious.

I also just straight chug milk out of the jug after a long run.

That is why you see chocolate milk at the finish line of a marathon/half marathon, it is great after a long run. I had a glass with some chocolate nesquik mixed in after a short 3.25 miles this morning.

I think Milhouse was being sarcastic. Mako has terrible food takes and everyone knows that so it’s really just diggler with the wildly wrong take. The majority of us are united in pretzelhood.

I prefer the snyders sourdough nibblers for everyday pretzeling. Basically the only thing from the snack food aisle I always have on hand.

Milks great, but I pretty much only have it in oatmeal or cereal. I can’t fathom having it with dinner anymore.

I made a float with vanilla ice cream and black cherry soda over the weekend and it was great

can't remember the last time I had one

i'm a big fan of pretzels but we're too often confronted with bad pretzels, like some airplane pretzels or the always-stale pretzels in chex mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back