• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Hop Splash is now my go-to, but also because I get it for free

Love Spindrift pineapple and raspberry lime

Topo Chico good too

La Croix is fucking trash water for trash people

I drink a ton of seltzers so like to have a lot of variety. My typical rotation that I always have in the fridge: Lacroix lime, Lacroix key lime, Lacroix cran razz, Waterloo black cherry and Aha orange grapefruit. Recently tried Waterloo grape and blackberry lemonade, both of which I liked but TBD on making the permanent rotation.

Also birdman don’t think it was me but that’s one crazy looking caterpillar.

Also birdman don’t think it was me but that’s one crazy looking caterpillar.

I think it was somebody in South Carolina, they had some kind of tentacle-y worm on a rock near their mail box. I have no concept of why I can remember those details, but not remember who it was. Human brains are weird.

I think YB gave me some options a while back, but anyone have a go-to relatively inexpensive, comfortable jean these days? I've been a JCrew guy in recent years, but need a couple new pairs and would like to try something different.

I like that food lion brand raspberry seltzer water.

I think YB gave me some options a while back, but anyone have a go-to relatively inexpensive, comfortable jean these days? I've been a JCrew guy in recent years, but need a couple new pairs and would like to try something different.

Uniqlo Selvedge denim for $50 is a hell of a deal for selvedge. Definitely not the best quality but probably best bang for your buck.

I mean my tap water comes directly from a mountain spring so it’s delicious

i use a sodastream with refrigerator filtered water so i'm sure that somehow makes me a rube

Just saw that people are giving their dogs monkeypox. WTF people ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back