• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think YB gave me some options a while back, but anyone have a go-to relatively inexpensive, comfortable jean these days? I've been a JCrew guy in recent years, but need a couple new pairs and would like to try something different.

Paige and Joes can be had from Nordstrom's Rack for a reasonable price. I've also really enjoyed some Bonobos 5 pocket pants (not denim) that I got recently.

I also like raw denim. Will be pretty stiff upon receipt but will soften up nicely after wearing for a a little. Will fade to how you wear them so it’s kind of interesting.

Bravestar & unbranded are two other pretty affordable denim makers.

I also like raw denim. Will be pretty stiff upon receipt but will soften up nicely after wearing for a a little. Will fade to how you wear them so it’s kind of interesting.

Bravestar & unbranded are two other pretty affordable denim makers.

yeah I think i've gone unbranded the last few pairs i've purchased.. they're pretty nice but crotch does wear through in about 1-2 years depending on how much i wear em

Hmm. I like the stretchier, probably shitty denim that seems much more comfortable. Gets threadbare pretty quickly tho.

yeah I think i've gone unbranded the last few pairs i've purchased.. they're pretty nice but crotch does wear through in about 1-2 years depending on how much i wear em

I’ve had a few brands get holes in the crotch but been fine otherwise. A $15-20 trip to the tailor and you’re good to go for a couple more years.

Hmm. I like the stretchier, probably shitty denim that seems much more comfortable. Gets threadbare pretty quickly tho.

Uniqlo & unbranded both have stretch raw denim with like 2% spandex. Much comfier than 100% cotton.

Just bought a few pairs of vintage denim in Paris so I’m set for a bit

I feel like older stuff you might pay $50-$75 for in nice vintage shops holds up better than new fast fashion spots (and holds up better too)

Just bought a few pairs of vintage denim in Paris so I’m set for a bit

I feel like older stuff you might pay $50-$75 for in nice vintage shops holds up better than new fast fashion spots (and holds up better too)

So you think it holds up better?

looks like the grier heights chick fil a is ON. good work biff. maybe this will relieve some of the traffic in cotswold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back