• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
just booked my wife's anniversary present. taking her to vegas to see adele in November. @plama where should we eat? staying at caesars so I have them working on Nobu if that's good

just booked my wife's anniversary present. taking her to vegas to see adele in November. @plama where should we eat? staying at caesars so I have them working on Nobu if that's good

If you’re doing anniversary at Caesars eat at Guy Savoy

Anniversary? There’s a place I’ve heard is on the rise.

CT 757: the water cooler

Hadn’t thought about the ACEs quiz in a long time, can’t lie it’s kinda triggering.

Last edited:
Hadn’t thought about the ACEs quiz in a long time, can’t lie it’s kinda triggering.

Sorry about that.

Sometimes I think about how awesome it would be to take a shit off the tallest building in the city. Like, do you think you could get your ass far away enough from the building to avoid the pewp just kinda being blown back against one of the windows? What shape would it be when it landed? What is the terminal velocity of a shit, and can you significantly impact it with diet?

Sorry about that.

Sometimes I think about how awesome it would be to take a shit off the tallest building in the city. Like, do you think you could get your ass far away enough from the building to avoid the pewp just kinda being blown back against one of the windows? What shape would it be when it landed? What is the terminal velocity of a shit, and can you significantly impact it with diet?

no need to apologize. It’s just hard to accept that no matter how much work you do to move on from your childhood that things that happened to you that were out of your control will still physically hurt you for your entire life and probably shorten your life. It’s an internal dread that *feels* obvious but still feels so much more…severe when you are faced with the scientific evidence showing it to be true.

For some reason I envision a solid poop would take on a tear drop shape as it falls

Chris Farley did the research, but sadly don't think he published his findings.

Something to think about.

Birdman there is a board game called “wingspan.” It’s a bird collection & engine building game. Board game geek has it #24 overall. Saw it at target last night and immediately thought of you <3

Birdman there is a board game called “wingspan.” It’s a bird collection & engine building game. Board game geek has it #24 overall. Saw it at target last night and immediately thought of you <3

I have heard of this game but I've never played it.

Did you get lucky on the presale lottery for Adele tix, or just buy them on the secondary market?

Trying to make this happen for my wife, but I got the Heisman twice now from Ticketmaster. The first time, I was supposedly chosen for tickets, but couldn't actually purchase them on selection day.

Did you get lucky on the presale lottery for Adele tix, or just buy them on the secondary market?

Trying to make this happen for my wife, but I got the Heisman twice now from Ticketmaster. The first time, I was supposedly chosen for tickets, but couldn't actually purchase them on selection day.

I read recently that a lot of presales and initial onsales from TM have a very limited amount of tickets. So basically keep checking back.

Jeez, I'm pretty glad I'm not married to you guys trying to drag your spouse to see Adele.

Jeez, I'm pretty glad I'm not married to you guys trying to drag your spouse to see Adele.

Believe me, I'd prefer to be doing pretty much anything else in Vegas, but the wife has been saying for years that she wants to see Adele in concert. Like a bucket list thing.

I'm pretty much a B-/C+ husband, so this would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back