• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022 College Football Thread: Georgia is Back to Back Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING YOUR "A" GAME !!!!

trouble in the paradise that is the Southeastern Conference

Sorry Auburn. You're a basketball school.

Stoops should just move on.

Yeah Harsin won't be having a job much longer.

Sure, but then they'll shell out $10M+ a year for a new coach because they're a football school.

Sure, but then they'll shell out $10M+ a year for a new coach because they're a football school.

And they will pay Harsin a pile of cash to not coach football at Auburn.

Heard the following stats about ACC Coaching turnover:

11 of the 14 OCs are new
8 of the 14 DCs are new

I wrongly assumed by priceless you meant interesting.

Did you hear how much Biff complained about the weather in Indianapolis last year (and that place had a dome)? No chance he and his SEC brethren settle for an outdoor championship game in Charlotte in January!

It was 12 fucking degrees outside. Of course you shouldn't schedule a championship game in elements where people could die.

And the B1G has played ever single one of its championship games indoors.

Straight garbage.

I'm not sure I remember why Stephon Gilmore was throwing the ball to Alshon Jeffrey, but Jeffrey was a stud.

Back