• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Fuckin weak. The call Sterling got a few plays earlier when he slipped was worse.

Not a terrible half given who we have available. Feel horrible for Godfrey.

the organization has been so much better than last year (so far) and they haven't been giving up a ton of space. i just worry it will fall apart if they take a couple Ls. also conceding 13 corners last year would have resulted in 4 goals

Jesus Christ billion dollar budget and you’re time wasting at Goodison in the 50th minute

Disgraceful

whoever had the 67' minute for Mina come claim your prize

Telling that we lost two center backs to injury and neither sub from Frank was Keane.

Thought Patterson grew into the game. A proper striker on the end of his ball to Dele and we might have leveled.

But if I’m a Chelsea fan I’m embarrassed by that second half showing. Looked like Stoke era anti football.

Telling that we lost two center backs to injury and neither sub from Frank was Keane.

Thought Patterson grew into the game. A proper striker on the end of his ball to Dele and we might have leveled.

But if I’m a Chelsea fan I’m embarrassed by that second half showing. Looked like Stoke era anti football.

Tuchel ball is so gross, get Puli a new hair style and the fuck out of there

I find it interesting that nobody seems to be bothered that Arsenal started Partey on Friday given the accusations against him.

What's up with that given that it is an ongoing case with criminal charges vs the stink people made on here last year about a settled case in which the police said that no charges should be made?

I also noticed nobody wanted to talk about Mitrovic cooking VdV all fucking match. I was packing up to leave the beach so missed much but Mitrovic fucking owned him. Including the penalty call.

VvD ain't got shit on the greats if that dude can cook him with ease. VdV never saw a Drogba or VnR. Or Shearer.

He's good, but we should relax on calling him a great. So many previous defenders would never be bossed like that by a mid-rate striker.

Ten Hag might crash and burn but he passes the eye test after a string of Man United stooges.

Bruno looks to be leading the line with CE just behind and Rash/Sancho wide

I cannot believe how slow our passing is. EtH is going to lose all his hair....oh

Maguire should be released. Pay him whatever is left on his contract and say good riddance. He is so poor.

Whats funny is Barcelona apparently want him and would pay actual money for him (assuming they sell more media rights away).

The more things change the more they stay the same. EtH’s decision to continue with McFred tells me that he’s going to be yet another failure at United. This is yet another fucking embarrassment. Im really going to try and find a new team to pull for.

Back