• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

I'm not sure a 5'8" CB is the answer either in a back 4. Is Martinez usually a CB or DM? Gary Medel is the only guy that short that comes to mind.

I'm not sure a 5'8" CB is the answer either in a back 4. Is Martinez usually a CB or DM? Gary Medel is the only guy that short that comes to mind.
The hell does his height got to do with either of Brightons goals today?

I was worried about his height but it hasn't been an issue today. His passing has been questionable tho

The hell does his height got to do with either of Brightons goals today?

I was worried about his height but it hasn't been an issue today. His passing has been questionable tho

No, nothing today - just there are a lot of big forwards in this league and i think he's going to struggle against teams whipping crosses in.

Pep tucking Walker and Cancelo in as transition midfielders is very interesting. Foden and Grealish are able to play on the sidelines in advanced positions. KDB, Gundogan with loads of space in the middle.

Pep tucking Walker and Cancelo in as transition midfielders is very interesting. Foden and Grealish are able to play on the sidelines in advanced positions. KDB, Gundogan with loads of space in the middle.

Cancelo in particular looked really comfortable out there today in that role. Like any team, City has to stay fairly healthy. But the prospects of teams going down a goal, having to press and then having to deal with Haaland or Alvarez on the counter are bleak.

Cancelo in particular looked really comfortable out there today in that role. Like any team, City has to stay fairly healthy. But the prospects of teams going down a goal, having to press and then having to deal with Haaland or Alvarez on the counter are bleak.

Lol. Stay fairly healthy?? They brought Mahrez, Silva, and Phillips off of the bench. Stones could have come on. If this team doesn’t win PL and CL, they should be ashamed. An embarrassment of riches and talent.

Lol. Stay fairly healthy?? They brought Mahrez, Silva, and Phillips off of the bench. Stones could have come on. If this team doesn’t win PL and CL, they should be ashamed. An embarrassment of riches and talent.

There will be another team or two there until the end. The title race tends to be that way. Health is a relative thing.

no there won’t. it’s already over.

Good thing they don't watch baseball... the balls in play less than 10 minutes in a 9 inning game..
Seriously, they should have set times (say 10 seconds for a throw in... 20 seconds for a goal kick/free kick) and have an official time keeper in the stands.

Conor Coady leaving captain of Wolves to sign for his boyhood rival? Damn. Good for Everton though, he’s pretty good.

What would fix all of United’s woes? Adrien Rabiot?! This is going to be fun to watch.

What would fix all of United’s woes? Adrien Rabiot?! This is going to be fun to watch.

also linked with the racist Arnautovic

this club has completely lost its way and I am both dismayed and furious about it

Back