• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

dv7 will have to explain to me how Romero pulling Cucurella to the ground by his hair wasn't sufficient enough to give a FK to Chelsea, negating the corner that led to the goal

Disappointed in Romero. He just couldn't let the physical play of Chelsea go without retribution. That hair pull was not cool.

We shouldn't have come away with a point today.

Jesus...West Ham was just unlucky as hell today. Disallowed goal, two crossbar hits that bounced on the line, the rebound reaction from Henderson, the penalty save, Nico Williams' clear off the line....just a crazy game.

Jesus...West Ham was just unlucky as hell today. Disallowed goal, two crossbar hits that bounced on the line, the rebound reaction from Henderson, the penalty save, Nico Williams' clear off the line....just a crazy game.
Toffolo cleared one off the line too like sixteen minutes in

Also the disallowed goal was bullshit. They were clearly blocking off Antonio's runs all match, which you're not allowed to do.

Also they got rice on a yellow card early by going down near him twice.

I know Everton can’t afford to get any worse but £40 mil for Gordon seems like decent business.

I know Everton can’t afford to get any worse but £40 mil for Gordon seems like decent business.

I’d take it. Put it the other way, don’t think he’s a player I’d want Everton to buy for that amount right now. He’s still pretty unproven in terms of counting stats. He is one of our more direct and aggressive young players and I’d be sad to see him go but that is a great price we could theoretically turn around into an area of much greater need than winger.

United now willing to sell James Garner, who did really well for Forest last season to help them get promoted.

This makes perfect sense as the Man United midfield is so good that it would be best to not give him a chance to earn a spot but rather sell now and buy back for 90 mil in 3 seasons. Glazernomics.

Need a big second half to save me from seeing a million “relegation six pointer” jokes next weekend.

Palace always seems to give Liverpool/Klopp fits

Is that your bogey team like or am I just misremembering them always playing y'all tough?

I think misremembering, although I also was thinking they same thing. However, I think we've won like 10 in a row against them and smoked them in most scenarios of those matches.

Palace are very well organized. Credit to them. Physical, defend well, counter quickly with Zaha, and play to their strengths.

Whoa, take a bow Luis Diaz. He dribbled past 6 or 7 CP players there.

Whoa, take a bow Luis Diaz. He dribbled past 6 or 7 CP players there.

Good thing the Glazers and front office ignored Ralf's insistence at the start of January that United should sign Luis Diaz as it would have been terrible to hand the next manager such a player and reduced transfer funds heading into the summer recruitment period.

They really saved EtH a headache there!

El burro no bueno.

Back