• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs VMI Tickets Thread

Brendan207

Reaction score
I have 2 Wake Forest season tickets that I won't be using for the home opener. 5th row seats (Row E) at the 20 yardline in Section 13. $10 per ticket, $20 for the pair. Will add my Orange Lot parking pass for $30 for anyone buying the tix. PM me or just email my boards username @gmail.com if you want the tix. GO DEACS

I’ll have 2 on the visitor side and a Joel parking pass available. Don’t have exact seat numbers yet. Will sell all 3 for $25.

I have 2 Wake Forest season tickets that I won't be using for the home opener. 5th row seats (Row E) at the 20 yardline in Section 13. $10 per ticket, $20 for the pair. Will add my Orange Lot parking pass for $30 for anyone buying the tix. PM me or just email my boards username @gmail.com if you want the tix. GO DEACS

Season tickets already been assigned and passed out?

Pm’d u Brendan if still available.

Today is the deadline to change or confirm your mailing address to receive parking passes, so would assume distribution will be fairly soon.

Ah thanks, haven’t been bothered to check my personal email in weeks so I just figured I missed something. I’ll check in a few weeks to see if they’ve hit my account.

Today is the deadline to change or confirm your mailing address to receive parking passes, so would assume distribution will be fairly soon.

I went back and read the email I received on July 28. Says parking passes will be mailed mid-August.

If anyone needs/ wantsHill tickets. I'll have a few extra. DM if interested.

I doubt there will be many more than 7 to 8k in attendance. Weeknight game against a poor team. Wake struggles to put fannies in the seats.

If Wake were ranked ahead of State it would be a sellout.

Can someone explain to me what's going on with the orange lot? I was trying to list on stubhub today but I have a physical pass, not a digital pass. Called the box office, they said no digital passes for orange lot. Called stubhub, they said Wake Ticket Office reported no physical tickets. What's happening?

I got physical passes for the blue lot and my tickets were emailed to me today.

Pretend like you're going to sell the parking pass on stubhub. Wake has it entered in stubhub that only digital passes for the parking lot went out. No option to sell a physical pass on stubhub.

I have both physical and digital passes. If you go to your account on the wake ticket homepage you can see all of your parking passes in digital form.

Where are you looking? I don't see any of my tickets. They just came to me in email form.

Why wouldn't you just carry your laptop to the game ?

Back