• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hartman out indefinitely

I saw that Dr. Wente met with the team today on the practice field. And from what I could tell from the photos, it was not like she was being kidnapped. Very impressive!!

I have no idea if pre-arranged or was in support of Sam but, either way, unbelievable to see that kind of support from our administration.
Sure as hell didn't happen when I was there.

It was pre-arranged and had nothing to do with Sam, at least originally, according to Les.

It was pre-arranged and had nothing to do with Sam, at least originally, according to Les.

Okay. Either way, it was very, very refreshing to see. It appears Wente, Currie and Clawson are all on the same page. That is so unbelievably good to see.

I'm absolutely not a serious person in the least, but this is probably not a thread where posters should joke about Sam's health situation. It just seems to me anyway.

Just cracking wise because Deac Diggler asked if anyone had thought about Monkey Pox? Come on! Jesse Helms told us all years ago how to stay away from all of these diseases. Just saying. Quit trying to diagnose Sam Hartman and let Wake and the coaching staff deal with all of this. Otherwise it is covered by HIPPA and none of us know. Sam is back when good & ready!

Not to pile on to the clot hysteria, but the best women’s soccer player Wake has ever had, Katie Stengel, had to miss most of her senior season after getting a blood clot in her leg. Brutal end to an incredible career

As confident in sam’s diagnosis because I’ve banged a nurse, makes me equally as qualified to vet something that hasn’t banged a drum.

As confident in sam’s diagnosis because I’ve banged a nurse, makes me equally as qualified to vet something that hasn’t banged a drum.

So you had sex with a single mom who's son is her whole world. I bet she drives a Nissan Altima or a Honda Accord too. Congrats on the sex though!

I think Eliquis would be the first line prescription unless he has a medical reason he can't take it.

Coumadin has a ton of side effects and food interactions, so not used as much anymore. And requires regular INR checks.

Coumadin, or Warfarin, is rat poison.

Back