• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hartman out indefinitely

Not to pile on to the clot hysteria, but the best women’s soccer player Wake has ever had, Katie Stengel, had to miss most of her senior season after getting a blood clot in her leg. Brutal end to an incredible career

Brutal end to her collegiate career. Seems to be thriving with Liverpool, including a goal on Sunday.

Love this:

Yes I would say with all the tough luck Wake fans have had the last 20 years the one time we really did have a big one go in our favor was playing that GT team instead of VT in the ACC Championship

Pulling for Sam to get well

Yes I would say with all the tough luck Wake fans have had the last 20 years the one time we really did have a big one go in our favor was playing that GT team instead of VT in the ACC Championship

Pulling for Sam to get well

Reggie Ball throwing to Megatron was a big help to Wake's pass defense.

and the college PI rule

Arguably the greatest coaching move of the Grobe era to deal with arguably the greatest player his teams ever faced.

My sources are saying he is no longer master of his domain and it has cost him $20 and a lucrative hand modeling career.

If Griffis comes out and slings it, hope we turn up the QB ‘crootin a few degrees during that window.

Just popping in to say how much this sucks for Sam and y’all fans. I hope whatever the issue is leaves him none the worse for wear. As a State fan, I expect one of two things to happen:

1. Sam comes back the week of our game and goes apeshit.
2. The new starter goes down the week before our game, and his backup goes apeshit.

Either way, y’all will ruin our season. Again.

Just popping in to say how much this sucks for Sam and y’all fans. I hope whatever the issue is leaves him none the worse for wear. As a State fan, I expect one of two things to happen:

1. Sam comes back the week of our game and goes apeshit.
2. The new starter goes down the week before our game, and his backup goes apeshit.

Either way, y’all will ruin our season. Again.

If it meant Sam was healthy and never had to deal with this issue ever again, I would gladly have us lose this game 50-0, no problem whatsoever with that choice.

These back up QBs are good dudes. It’s a hell of a culture Clawson has built here. When I hear stuff like this it reminds me that finding dudes who are ready to buy in like this just adds another degree of difficulty with recruiting

He's a Wake grad and one we should all be embarrassed for.

you literally have "eat a dick" in your avatar, and another quote about "blow me" . . . . . and you are talking about being embarrassed for his comments.

everybody needs to relax, extend some grace for humor, and keep talking football and the great kids we have playing for our team.

Is that LilReff? Ever figure out those radio presents?

Back