• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hartman out indefinitely

Typically, myocarditis is a death sentence. Average life span after diagnosis is 2-4 years. Scar tissue on the heart isn't treatable.. Not saying he has this, but I'm referring to your statement only.

shut the fuck up

Johns Hopkins says:

Myocarditis Recovery Time
Most cases of myocarditis are self-resolving.

Macdeac if you ever post here again it’ll be too soon. Thanks for your incredibly idiotic takes.

Typically, myocarditis is a death sentence. Average life span after diagnosis is 2-4 years. Scar tissue on the heart isn't treatable.. Not saying he has this, but I'm referring to your statement only.

Please just stop while you're behind.

Stick to whatever it is that you actually know anything about.

Wonder if it's related to his mental well-being, which he has been very open about his struggles in the past. Though maybe if that was the case he'd be open about what he's going through.

Have to imagine the fact he’s at practice today is a good sign. Conor said his left arm is in a wrap?

Wonder if it's related to his mental well-being, which he has been very open about his struggles in the past. Though maybe if that was the case he'd be open about what he's going through.

left arm wrapped per Conor.

I'm assuming this is just wrong since Alphonso is back to playing World Class futbol at the top level

I'm assuming this is just wrong since Alphonso is back to playing World Class futbol at the top level

Well, the guy did blame his injury on the vaccine mandate a couple of posts prior so it’s probably fair to question his medical knowledge.

Wow some people on here need psychological help. It's a huge blow, but I wish him the best. Next man up.

Back