• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hartman out indefinitely

Incredibly encouraging. I can't recall an issue like this ever popping up where the school sends out an email address to send thoughts to, and is so vague about the status/condition. Hoping it is just because of how much the university/fans think of Sam and not due to the seriousness of the issue.

It’s giving T Williams “falling out the bed” injury, in terms of our luck. I have no idea if this is a clue and I feel almost creepy posting it, but he put up an image from the opening of Peaky Blinders on his IG story 5 hours ago. Someone who watches that may or may not figure something out from there.

Wellllll shit, someone cut his arm up with a razor blade.

probably not worth to attempt to guess the actual medical issue, and better to focus on what has been said, which is that Clawson expects him to play this year

He had some kind of condition as a teen like diverticulitis or something similar, IIRC. He lost a lot of weight.

Conor - noticed you deleted/changed the wording on your cast tweet. What gives?

Looking at somebody in a cast and saying they're in a cast violates Wake's policy on reporting about injuries.

So, uhhh, let's all keep that a secret mmmmkay?

He had some kind of condition as a teen like diverticulitis or something similar, IIRC. He lost a lot of weight.

Thyroid disease; went into his junior season weighing like 140 pounds.

Lots of doctors and medical professionals on this thread.

I've banged a couple nurses so I am going to say confidently it is a blood clot due to the Covid vaccine.

Agree doesn't sound like a medical procedure was done and also doesn't sound like an injur. If an injury you simply state what it is, get surgery or not and then rest/do PT until the bone/tendon/ligament/etc. heals. The way they use the term "treatment" is fairly telling and something that is ongoing under Dr. care/evaluation.

Wake Forest head coach Dave Clawson said Hartman will be back this year and that the quarterback had a medical procedure Tuesday night to address the issue.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...sam-hartman-indefinitely-non-football-illness

Yeah, Nelly missed about 3 months or so with the surgery. So if it's a blood clot, I'd expect it to be a while before we see him.

If a blood clot, Hartman will return for the second half of the CFP National Championship Game to lead us to victory a la Tommy Frazier vs. Miami in 1995.

Seeing a few posts out on the internet about Blood Clot, seems likely at this point. One said there is another procedure scheduled moving forward.

Nelly Korda's "blood clot" is all misinformation - the MSM can't even decide where it was:

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/nelly-korda-blood-clot-surgery

Nelly Korda’s 2022 season came to an abrupt halt on March 13, when she announced she had been diagnosed with a blood clot in her left arm

https://www.golfchannel.com/news/fo...-clot-nelly-korda-grateful-be-competing-again

Tuesday, Korda answered questions from the media for the first time since undergoing surgery to have a blood clot removed from her right arm.

Would a blood clot be something you “rehab”? I have no idea.

Would a blood clot be something you “rehab”? I have no idea.

he's gonna be under restrictions for a certain amount of time, so he's going to have to "rehab" to keep his strength up.

My experience is not with young athletes, but typically with the patients I have seen who have developed clots they have to be on anti-coagulants for 3 months to prevent another clot. I don't know if the protocol is different for a young, otherwise healthy person though.

Back