• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Honoring SAM…. #10 … Two hands up to start every 4th quarter

All4taron

Reaction score
Whether Sam takes a single snap or not this season, let’s honor him and motivate entire team with two hands up (10 fingers up for #10) to start each 4th quarter this season — home, away, neutral!!

Go Deacs!!

Good lord, the kid isn't dead or dying. He'll be back soon(ish).

Sam's not dead. He's just out. We originally did the "5" gesture to help honor Jon Abbate's little brother who died. It would be weird to do a similar gesture for Sam who would be just on the sidelines rehabbing especially since Hartman's brother also died.

Let's just see how the next few weeks go. Getting the cart WAY before the horse.

The kid had a procedure not an open heart transplant.

Do we have a plan in case #74 Luke Petitbon gets injured?

7*4=28 and 7+4= 11 therefore 28-11= 17 but there are 4 letters in Luke and 8 letters in Petitbon so 17-12=5. With those 5 fingers everyone will lift up their shirts in unison to reveal their tits since that is the anchor of his last name.

Good point tvcigar! Let's get fanman to land at the 50 yard line between the 3rd and 4th quarters...

Sorry to pile on All4Taron.

It's OK to yell and fun when you could everyone by name if you chose to do it.

The boards are truly the NO FUN ZONE.

Whether Sam takes a single snap or not this season, let’s honor him and motivate entire team with two hands up (10 fingers up for #10) to start each 4th quarter this season — home, away, neutral!!

Go Deacs!!

Am a gay man and that’s pretty…you know

I think folks are being way too harsh on All4Taron and not really considering how meaningful some type of tribute would be to bring the team together. I do think the 2 hands is not the right way to go, but more along the lines of a Braveheart type tribute where everyone pulls their pants down and moons the field???? Family friendly while really getting the nation's attention. And please don't give me any buts.....

Heard we're going to honor Sam by scoring exactly 10 points each game...

Back