• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Recruiting Megathread 1.0 has run its course

When I coached Friends Central's summer teams we had kids like the heir to Sunoco, Ed Snider's nephew and other rich kids. now they get Hakim warrick, Mustafa Shakur and Amile Jefferson.

Real nice guys...

6'8" PF Isaiah Hicks, 2013s #13 ranked prospect, chooses UNC over Wake, NCSU and a few others.

Less than two hours after University of North Carolina head basketball coach Roy Williams offered Isaiah Hicks a scholarship, he gave the Tar Heels their first verbal commitment in the class of 2013.

He chose UNC over North Carolina State, Wake Forest, Clemson, Virginia Tech, Miami, Louisville, Kentucky, Florida, Memphis and Missouri.

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/unc/story/9972507/

Kale Abrahamson commits to Northwestern per Evan Daniels.

Last edited:
Deman tweeted that, contrary to reports, bj gladden does not hold an offer from Wake.

DaveTelep Dave Telep
2014 NC Point guard Eric Johnson was on Wake Forest's campus earlier this week

New Espn 2012 rankings are out. Not what I expected for our guys based on all the hype.

What a tease.

Codi is #82, and that's it.

Notables:
17. Rodney Purvis
24. Amile Jefferson
52. Andrew White
54. Jake Layman
70. Tyler Lewis
76. Arnaud Moto
96. Zena Edosomwan
100. Blaise Mbargorba

Doesn't seem like Rountree or Andre were all that close to cracking the list.

I'm going to be honest, I know someone who has played against Rountree and he said he didn't see all the hype because his ball handling skills still need work and he is not very explosive. That may be completely off, just what I heard.

Aaron is a 90 and Andre a 89 and both are 3 stars. That is not impressive.

Back