• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hail to the V

Seriously? All females should know this by now.

"You forget how beautiful you are and we all suffer. If pussy was a stock, it would be plummeting right now……you've flooded the market with it. Giving it out too easily."
- Dave Chappelle (start at about 2:45 in the clip, but really watch the whole thing)

the commercial is funny but it's untrue. pussy is a perk of being awesome. no one goes to war over a chick; that's something chicks tell themselves/screenwriters include to get girls to come to movies

the commercial is funny but it's untrue. pussy is a perk of being awesome. no one goes to war over a chick; that's something chicks tell themselves/screenwriters include to get girls to come to movies

Agamemnon sends his regards

I thought Mesopotamia was the cradle of civilization, not my vagina. I remember writing that on a 10th grade world history test and getting 100.

If you had written "my vagina" you would have gotten extra credit.

This is what happens when you put the pussy on the pedestal.

Back