• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hail to the V

HAHAHA I AM SO GLAD YOU FOUND THIS

So glad

This was a commercial before Harry Potter. Might have been the best part of the movie...

Lolz - this girl at work was telling me about these. she just joined us after working for a bunch of years in marketing for Fleet (they make summer's eve). She has hilarious stories about the "anal intimacy" market for fleet (they had a drag queen as a spokesperson)...

In the theater I was wondering aloud if they've amped up their marketing because they're finding a decline in douching. I said rather loudly, "But why is no one douching?!" and one young girl in front of me laughed while her friends said "what? what? what does that mean". Definitely not the right crowd for that commercial in a Harry Potter movie.

Brings new meaning to Hail to the Redskins...

Kimmel did a bit about this last night talking about how it was shown before HP and whether or not kids would get it. They showed a bunch of kids watching it and then being asked what they thought/what the "V" was. Absolutely hilarious!

Who made the call to show that before the HP movies? Seriously, that's deplorable.

To clarify, I don't think the commercials themselves are deplorable. They're funny. It's just deplorable to show them before a HP movie.

Whether or not you agree with it being shown before HP, you do have to give credit to the marketing department for creating discussion about their product. More people have paid attention to the commercial & product now than if it had randomly aired on Lifetime

That video was great and the website is even more unbelievable. The talking vagina hand is just full if interesting tidbits.

Back