• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Posters Who Have Changed Names

Chic, so far this board is whatever people need it to be. The atmosphere for free discussion is 100 times better. But nobody's requiring you or anybody to post here or any other forum. It would be nice if you didn't add to the trend of people coming over here simply to troll and talk about how bad this forum is and why they won't post here.

Chic, so far this board is whatever people need it to be. The atmosphere for free discussion is 100 times better. But nobody's requiring you or anybody to post here or any other forum. It would be nice if you didn't add to the trend of people coming over here simply to troll and talk about how bad this forum is and why they won't post here.

Point out where I said I wouldn't post here. I am giving it a chance (as I said in both previous posts). I was specifically asked how Matt felt about that and I answered with my own thoughts as well as some of his. For someone encouraging free discussion, sure seems like you are quick to jump on anyone who isn't sure about the necessity and longevity of this place with a disapproving tone.

The DS sports board was awful this basketball season and I thought many of the originators of this board were the worst offenders. So far OG Boards have been terrific though.

I'm thinking he's a poster who may not want to do that.

So I may have gotten sauced up a few times and called out bzz for his shortcomings. I am actually a rational poster and will avoid letting emotions get the best of me (especially now that basketball season is over)

Point out where I said I wouldn't post here. I am giving it a chance (as I said in both previous posts). I was specifically asked how Matt felt about that and I answered with my own thoughts as well as some of his. For someone encouraging free discussion, sure seems like you are quick to jump on anyone who isn't sure about the necessity and longevity of this place with a disapproving tone.

I didn't say you weren't going to post here. I said it be nice if you didn't become one of those posters.

The DS sports board was awful this basketball season and I thought many of the originators of this board were the worst offenders. So far OG Boards have been terrific though.

There are multiple reasons why the DS board became so terrible this basketball season, and posters like DV7 and Irish are just a small piece of the puzzle. What you (?) may consider "rational" patience with [Redacted], many people (Buzzout) view as enabling the leaders of the program to ruin it, by approving their actions. No matter whether there should be sides or not, the mods and censors of the DS board have clearly chosen their side, and stifled that board to the point of irrelevance. From my understanding, this board was created so that all opinions were treated evenly, without the threat of censorship. Now that we Buzzouters don't feel backed into a corner (and Basketball season is mercifully over!) this board is a much nicer place to be.

Last edited:
There are multiple reasons why the DS board became so terrible this basketball season, and posters like DV7 and Irish are just a small piece of the puzzle. What you (?) may consider "rational" patience with [Redacted], many people (Buzzout) view as enabling the leaders of the program to ruin it, by approving their actions. No matter whether their should be sides or not, the mods and censors of the DS board have clearly chosen their side, and stifled that board to the point of irrelevance. From my understanding, this board was created so that all opinions were treated evenly, without the threat of censorship. Now that we Buzzouters don't feel backed into a corner (and Basketball season is mercifully over!) this board is a much nicer place to be.

+1

I think this board has made it crystal clear that the Bzzzouters were the scapegoat for the problem, but that people who wanted to shout down and censor everybody who disagreed with them were culpable also.

Back