• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Posters Who Have Changed Names

Who is deacfan? Seems to post a lot, so it has to be a regular from the scout boards, I just can't figure out who.

I know deacfan. He was a lurker of the old boards but rarely posted. He seems to like posting now though.

Change is good for most.

Though I lurked le quad on the old boards, I never posted. Now that the newer boards are in place, i'm changing my ways!

and yes, I'm extraordinarily girly (note the username/avatar) but i love me some demon deacons!

and before anyone asks, no i'm not the one behind the chicdeac blog!

Though I lurked le quad on the old boards, I never posted. Now that the newer boards are in place, i'm changing my ways!

and yes, I'm extraordinarily girly (note the username/avatar) but i love me some demon deacons!

Welcome!

I like seeing all these (former) lurkers come out and decide to start posting, that's definitely been a pleasant surprise.

I like the involvement of more girls on these boards. The sausage fest of the Quad gets old sometimes.

How you doin'?

DieselDeac = ProsserForPresident

I signed up for scout during the presidential elections of '04, right around the time Prosser and Paul were leading us to (near) glory. Since scout was my first board I ever signed up for, I didn't consider the ramifications of tying my name to a coach. And I thought Prosser would be at Wake for 20 years. Ooops.

Back