• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Posters Who Have Changed Names

The original DCDeac. I'd request that if DCDeacon, DeaconDC, TheDCDeac, DeacInDC, or any other posters who created DC-based names feel like changing theirs to something a little more unique, that'd be awesome.

I say that knowing full well that my name is unoriginal, and actually a borderline lie since I no longer live in DC - I live in Alexandria but work in DC.

But I've been a board member since well before the move to Scout.com, so I'm keeping the name...

There is a difference between thinking it is stupid and thinking it is not necessary and probably won't last long-term. But either way, I was going to claim my name.

You have to admit just by the numbers it can't qualify as a stupid idea though...

Even I'm surprised by how many people have flocked over here.

hell, i agreed to mod and i thought it was stupid idea. my initial response to irish was:

1. This is Jack
2. I want to be on record as saying this is a terrible idea with a 99.9% chance of failure
3. Like with any good train wreck, I can't look away. Let me know what you want me to do.

Funny, I'm not an ass in real life or in most of my other posts. You must bring the worst out of me.

Clearly, OGB needs an Arena for juicy flame wars such as this.

Clearly, OGB needs an Arena for juicy flame wars such as this.

I really don't have any problem with Deaconpeach, and I don't want to have any bad blood between her and I.

I humbly offer my apologies to her, and my gratitude for her signing up.

Same name here. Been reading, just signed up. Looking forward to the free exchange of information and ideas.

I thought this had at absolute best a 30-40% chance of even moderate success.

I'm thrilled with how many people have come over to a different kind of message board. So a thank you from me.

I notice the mods usernames are all in blue now....cool.

But who is the Oracle, and why is their name in green?

:willynilly:

I really don't have any problem with Deaconpeach, and I don't want to have any bad blood between her and I.

I humbly offer my apologies to her, and my gratitude for her signing up.

My apologies to TW too. I'm willing to have an open mind about this board & offer TW a good beer at the first football tailgate.

bee-friends-lolcat.jpg

Back