• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where is RULZ?

I am not so sure he loves Wake Forest football...He loves himself and his son. There is a difference. To be honest, I am ashamed to have someone like him linked to our program even if it is through his son.

I've met him a couple of times tailgating and he's a self-proclaimed Georgia redneck. He grew up pulling for Georgia. But he does strongly support the Deacs. I could elaborate about the racism... we had a conversation about it and there is more to the story... I think he's a good man at heart. He served his country in war, he loves his family and his son means everything to him. And not for nothing, I went to Wake with some guys that were a hell of a lot more outspoken in their racist beliefs that RULZ ever was. So, I'd just let it go. My two cents.

Hoo I got negrep for that...
images

they are jokes son. plenty of white people don't care for too.

Last edited:
I've met him a couple of times tailgating and he's a self-proclaimed Georgia redneck. He grew up pulling for Georgia. But he does strongly support the Deacs. I could elaborate about the racism... we had a conversation about it and there is more to the story... I think he's a good man at heart. He served his country in war, he loves his family and his son means everything to him. And not for nothing, I went to Wake with some guys that were a hell of a lot more outspoken in their racist beliefs that RULZ ever was. So, I'd just let it go. My two cents.

Not sure if there is any "more to the story" that would make his antics acceptable.

I love when people subtly defend racism. Did a black guy kick his dog or something?

All I remember him saying was that he'd have a problem with his son dating outside his race. Was there more than that?

Oh, my... I am not about to throw stones at anyone who served, nor at anyone who didn't enlist.

My children's siblings are outside his or her race, so we happen not to have that particular problem, although we certainly have no shortage of others.

Actually, the reason I asked was because Shorty said that John Kerry had "no redeemable characteristics" on another thread. I just wondered if that was a mainstream conservative position....that serving your country in war did not amount to a "redeemable characteristic".

(And by the way, Kerry volunteered for duty in Vietnam.)

The hatchet job done on Kerry's service record by Republicans in 2004 was despicable.

And this belongs on the politics board.

How can there be more to the story? The so called "self-proclaimed Georgia redneck" showed his true colors over and over again. He is a racist hick...I don't need to know more.

One thing I do miss with him gone...with RULZ around there was at least one person who was more incoherent that I am.

I agree.....but this entire thread has been posts about Rulz' political views.

ETA: Oh, forgot to mention.....I also agree with your first statement.

Purple heart for ingrown toe nail or something like that. I can't remember.

RULZ hurt my brain back when i lurked the DS boards.

The poor grammar, the colored and oversized fonts, the comparisons to a football program that hasn't been really relevant since their miracle running back left 30 years ago... all too much.

Glad he isn't around.

PLEASE dont bring him here. He is awful. There is nothing wrong with serving your country, in fact that is awesome. However there is something completely wrong with RULZ. He is not right, and I don't wish him to clutter a good board with insane, illegible posts.

Take a look at the attachment; many people, particularly older folks believe as he does, and I'm sure the numbers (against) are even higher in the Deep South. He was unliked by many on this board and they used this topic to throw him under the bus.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...leXVAw&usg=AFQjCNFbxPRWCKUK6qf4tVuCxr41cAZVwg

Back