• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where is RULZ?

1976Deac

Reaction score
Where is the BIG HAIRY? Football practice is starting, and I've not seen him lately. Did you all offend him or something?

His racial purity rants on the old political board didn't go over too well.

It was entertaining (and easy) to bait him into showing his true racist colors.

All true. In spite of his flaws he loves Wake Forest football. And his son could play a major role this season. Go BIG HAIRY DEACS!!!!!

He got banned at DS scout and started his own boards.

Like saneff (presumably), he never made the leap.

Do you see robins and blackbirds together?

:eek::tard::eek::wtf::drool::tard::rulz::rulz:

If you want to hang around with RULZ, why not Tom Metzger or David Duke?

All true. In spite of his flaws he loves Wake Forest football. And his son could play a major role this season. Go BIG HAIRY DEACS!!!!!

I am not so sure he loves Wake Forest football...He loves himself and his son. There is a difference. To be honest, I am ashamed to have someone like him linked to our program even if it is through his son.

I am not so sure he loves Wake Forest football...He loves himself and his son. There is a difference. To be honest, I am ashamed to have someone like him linked to our program even if it is through his son.

He has some out dated views but I don't find him to be a hateful person.

So does this mean RULZ will insist that his kid only breed with another ginger?

I had damn near forgotten about RULZ until I saw this thread. He's a fool and I hope he never finds his way over to these boards.

I had damn near forgotten about RULZ until I saw this thread. He's a fool and I hope he never finds his way over to these boards.

Agreed. The RULZ threads were one of the (many) things that turned me away from the old boards. Hope he stays away.

Back