• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Where is RULZ?

Take a look at the attachment; many people, particularly older folks believe as he does, and I'm sure the numbers (against) are even higher in the Deep South. He was unliked by many on this board and they used this topic to throw him under the bus.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...leXVAw&usg=AFQjCNFbxPRWCKUK6qf4tVuCxr41cAZVwg

He's a product of his upbringing, and as wrong as he is on this, I'm certain his son's many teammates have reversed a lot of what his parents likely taught him.

He's a product of his upbringing, and as wrong as he is on this, I'm certain his son's many teammates have reversed a lot of what his parents likely taught him.

Well, in fact, his son may have always rolled his eyes at his old man...wouldn't be the first.

Ostracision is not a process for learning or growing as a person.

Regardless of the content, the way he formatted his posts alone made my eyes bleed.

I've met him a couple of times tailgating and he's a self-proclaimed Georgia redneck. He grew up pulling for Georgia. But he does strongly support the Deacs. I could elaborate about the racism... we had a conversation about it and there is more to the story... I think he's a good man at heart. He served his country in war, he loves his family and his son means everything to him. And not for nothing, I went to Wake with some guys that were a hell of a lot more outspoken in their racist beliefs that RULZ ever was. So, I'd just let it go. My two cents.

It would be interesting to hear the "rest of the story." I don't really see any case where racism is acceptable. It's sort of like the old saying "Well you know the way I was raised...." as if that makes it acceptable or ok to be ignorant.

Well, in fact, his son may have always rolled his eyes at his old man...wouldn't be the first.

Ostracision is not a process for learning or growing as a person.

RULZ always sounded quite certain that Daniel is cut from the same cloth.

It would be interesting to hear the "rest of the story." I don't really see any case where racism is acceptable. It's sort of like the old saying "Well you know the way I was raised...." as if that makes it acceptable or ok to be ignorant.

That's basically what deac85 did.

As with any occupation, simply being "in" the military does not automatically make you a good person who is willing to make any sacrifice and always puts good above evil. Some of the most vile and notorious people have been military vets. While some of them embraced the military as a way to channel some of that aggression, others were unaffected by the discipline and character development the military can provide. They wasted their time and is showed. You need to look beyond someone simply serving in the military to find the content of their character, to borrow a woefully under-used phrase.

All he said was that black people were dirty and should not be allowed to procreate with true white people.

C'mon, what's wrong with that? Plus there's more to the story... Like extenuating circumstances and stuff.

All he said was that black people were dirty and should not be allowed to procreate with true white people.

C'mon, what's wrong with that? Plus there's more to the story... Like extenuating circumstances and stuff.

Is that what he said?

That was the last racist statement he made before he was finally banned...he made plenty before then.

He is a despicable human being. There is a special place in hell reserved for people like him.

"He served his country in war." I was just wondering, Dirk....would you consider that to be a "redeemable character trait"?

It definitely is you commie fuckwad. Go back to farting in your old couch and jacking off to MSNBC.

(This of course has nothing to do with the fact that RULZ fucking sucks)

You are an idiot. You don't have the faintest idea why I was asking that question....or the purpose behind it. That's what happens when you come in during the middle of a conversation and start running your mouth without knowing what's going on.

Quoted for posterity.

Back