• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you wear your phone on a belt clip?

Do you wear your phone on a belt clip?

• Yes, I work in IT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, keep those rays away from my junk

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • No way bro, I ain't Urkel

Votes: 101 84.9%
  • No, strictly landline for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a chick, put it in a bag

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Doofus / Numbers / PIITB

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
always in the pocket, on the desk, or in my hand. I also don't use a cover/case for my iphone because I like to keep it slim. Those cases usually make it harder to get out of your pocket in slimmer cut jeans, etc.

I am so thankful I am able to carry a purse. Zero chance I could store the things I need to carry regularly in my pockets (or bra).

pocket. I think my phone came with a clip, I threw it away with the box the phone came in.

Get yourself a good solid bag. Not some doofy fru-fru looking thing, but a real bag for a real man. And then put your phone in that. When you don't want to carry a bag around, put it in your pocket.

gt-18t.jpg

John Wayne carried his revolver on his hip. It was (and remains today) the most convenient and easily accessible place for it. I do the same with my phone. I can't figure out why someone wouldn't carry the phone in a holster/belt clip.

John Wayne also drank his coffee black and his liquor straight; I do the same. I don't take fashion advice from any pilgrim that does otherwise. I certainly don't take it from someone carrying a man purse (as if there was such a thing) or any other kind of bag.

Last edited:
John Wayne carried his revolver on his hip. It was (and remains today) the most convenient and easily accessible place for it. I do the same with my phone. I can't figure out why someone wouldn't carry the phone in a holster/belt clip.

John Wayne also drank his coffee black and his liquor straight; I do the same. I don't take fashion advice from any pilgrim that does otherwise. I certainly don't take it from someone carrying a man purse (as if there was such a thing) or any other kind of bag.

i'm pretty sure cellphone on hip is the actual Bizarro version of handgun on hip.

I've never understood how a bag became something unmanly - men have carried fine pieces of leather for hundreds of years on their person, on their horses or in the form of brief cases. But my parents generation suddenly decided that they were horribly effeminate, for no good reason.

I can't imagine any scenario where, if I don't get my phone out of its holster in under a second, I'll be dead.

You're not John Wayne. You're a dork with cellphone holster on his belt.

I've never understood how a bag became something unmanly - men have carried fine pieces of leather for hundreds of years on their person, on their horses or in the form of brief cases. But my parents generation suddenly decided that they were horribly effeminate, for no good reason.

Good call. I've thought about taking the leap to a nice messenger bag or satchel thing, but I can't get over the fact that it is just plain femine.

Curse of the baby boomers strikes again!

where's buckets to tell us to buy a $400 coach messenger bag or go home

Gotta agree with my boi vad here. My parents got me a sweet Kenneth Cole bag for Christmas that I'm loving.

100882_1_1

Back