• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you wear your phone on a belt clip?

Do you wear your phone on a belt clip?

• Yes, I work in IT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, keep those rays away from my junk

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • No way bro, I ain't Urkel

Votes: 101 84.9%
  • No, strictly landline for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a chick, put it in a bag

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Doofus / Numbers / PIITB

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

2&2 Slider To Leyritz

Reaction score
So between tighter clothing styles, my abnormally large package, and phones with bigger screens, I find it more uncomfortable to keep my phone in my pocket any more. What makes one make the jump to the belt clip? Or is that a complete non-starter?

Last edited:
obamacellbelt.jpg

If the leader of the free world does it, how can it be wrong?

I wish there was a cute way for women to wear their phone on their hips. At events, I have to keep my phone on me at all times and it doesn't fit in my pockets. I'm stuck with an ugly black belt clip that I clip onto my shorts/pants pockets since I don't wear a belt.

I wish there was a cute way for women to wear their phone on their hips. At events, I have to keep my phone on me at all times and it doesn't fit in my pockets. I'm stuck with an ugly black belt clip that I clip onto my shorts/pants pockets since I don't wear a belt.

Why wear it on your hip when you have other options?

2010-06-30-15-33-02-3-larissa-often-puts-the-phone-into-her-cleavage-big.jpeg

03bfe516-6f07-4172-8390-dc1d07ad8714.jpg

Stuff-in-Cleavage5.jpg

chinajoy-cellphone-cleavage-girl-2.jpg

back pocket while standing/walking. move to side when i sit. jacket if i'm wearing a jacket, obvi. no reason to carry it on your belt.

I wear a belt clip. I know it may not be the style but I really couldn't care less. It's more comfortable and functional for me. I've been carrying my cell phones like that for years and I don't want to change and then lose the thing.

I put mine in my wife's purse if we are together. At work it sits on my desk. I usually just carry it when I am moving about to and fro. Not very often in pocket due to reasons mentioned by the OP. Also, I carry a front pocket wallet, so there is no room when keys are also in play.

I used to rock the clip with my blackberry but have given it up with my DroidX. It is slim enough to fit in most pockets. I tend to take it out when sitting down, in a car, etc. Also I mainly avoid this problem by refraining jeans with "slim" or "skinny" on the label.

I think the rise of the big cell phone is directly correlated with the continued popularity of cargo pockets on pants and shorts.

Is there a correlation between people who wear the belt clip and dickheads who wear bluetool headsets and carry on their phone conversations in line at the grocery store?

To the anonymous person who negrepped me saying "politics board jackass", learn to take a joke. While the picture is political it was put on this thread more for the Urkel reference.

Is there a correlation between people who wear the belt clip and dickheads who wear bluetool headsets and carry on their phone conversations in line at the grocery store?

yes. they are all douchebags

Back