• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you have facial hair?

Do you have facial hair? (check all that apply)

• full beard

Votes: 26 19.7%
  • sideburns (more than 1" long)

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • goatee

Votes: 15 11.4%
  • mustache

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • soul patch

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • regular stubble - I don't shave for 3 or 4 days

Votes: 45 34.1%
  • I'm clean shaven on a regular basis

Votes: 46 34.8%
  • I'm a chick

Votes: 5 3.8%

• Total voters

RicoSuave

Reaction score
Obviously this thread is for the men on the board, but if any of you women posters have interesting facial hair we'd like to hear about it.

Usually I have some scruff, since I pretty much only shave Wednesday and Sunday (and my beard grows fairly quickly).

Used to grow some sort of facial hair out each winter, but since I shaved a beard I had for a couple of years, I haven't really grown anything.

constant stubble from laziness but i sort of prefer it at about 2 days' length.

i'd like to grow a beard but i'm scared of how red it would be.

I think there needs to be an option for had facial hair or grow facial hair yearly but eventually shave it. Since I usually grow a beard about once a year but will usually shave it after 3 to 6 months, I don't know which category I fit in.

I think there needs to be an option for had facial hair or grow facial hair yearly but eventually shave it. Since I usually grow a beard about once a year but will usually shave it after 3 to 6 months, I don't know which category I fit in.

Right now do you have a beard, or are you shaven?

I shave on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It starts to get pretty scruffy during the weekend gap, especially if it's a long weekend and I skip friday or monday

But thats a good question because the results would certainly be different in the winter months.

I shave on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It starts to get pretty scruffy during the weekend gap, especially if it's a long weekend and I skip friday or monday

This is pretty much the same for me as well.

We should do a boards Octobeard contest. See who can grow the sweetest facial hair in 30 days. We could have categories. Best full beard, best 'stache, most inventive, etc.

Nice idea, but we all know that Townie has already won. In every category.

I shave twice a week when needed (usually Sunday and Wed/Thurs). My beard is light in color and not very thick, so I can get away with it. Every year I let it go for over two weeks in hopes that this is the year that it will come in thick and full, but it looks like I am homeless and I end up shaving it. Maybe this is the year.

I had a beard last winter, shaved it for the summer, and then grew it back out. Had a big meeting and went to trim it but I went to short. Now I'm clean shaven until Labor Day when I'll grow it again I think. By clean shaven I mean I shave on Mondays and maybe Wednesday or Thursday if I have meetings with customers or higher ups but generally just Mondays.

I usually have stubble. Shave a couple of times a week, usually Monday and Thursday or Friday.

I'm currently having a "Summer of George." My beard is looking pretty gnarly.

ETA: And for anyone with just a goatee, just shave it. It really doesn't look any better than the lone mustache, which you probably think looks ridiculous.

Last edited:
Back