• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Searching for Foster families for several young dogs

Try spraying carb cleaner into the carbuerator and let it sit a minute, then try and then try again. If it won't start after a few rounds of cleaner, just buy a new one. Or you can find one running on Craigslist for less than 80 bucks.

POSREP. That worked like a charm. Grass is done. I got into some nasty bugs and have these big welts on my neck and chest though. Highs and lows, strikes and gutters. Thanks for the tip!

I've got to spread some around, but posrep will again come your way.

POSREP. That worked like a charm. Grass is done. I got into some nasty bugs and have these big welts on my neck and chest though. Highs and lows, strikes and gutters. Thanks for the tip!

I've got to spread some around, but posrep will again come your way.

No worries! I saved a pushmower for two more seasons with this approach a couple of years back! Main thing is to try to not let it sit over the winter with gas in it. Better to run it out of gas and let it sit over the winter dry.

I confess, I find it to be both terrible and terribly funny as a first response to the op.

Thx, I needed a good laugh.

I don't think I could ever live in a place where I can't just open my door in the morning and let my dipshit dogs run free. I can't imagine having to crate or tether them. But I is and has always been a backwards country bumpkin.

I don't think I could ever live in a place where I can't just open my door in the morning and let my dipshit dogs run free. I can't imagine having to crate or tether them. But I is and has always been a backwards country bumpkin.

Not having to let walk your dogs every time they need to go out is so nice. I always am a little scared about rattle snakes and scorpions but still take that chance.

Back