• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I "cured" a goth kid

Goth vs Vampire is important. I'm just saying this girl was probably living in a lovely world of twilight fantasy and your christian values destroyed her whole world. Now she will have clean herself up, graduate high school, go to some below average liberal arts college majoring in general studies, graduate and become employed at some mediocre job in some shitty small Georgia town where she meets and falls in love with Phil the local tax consultant at Applebee's, proceeds to get married, have sex every third Wednesday when Phil gets home drunk from his bowling league, gets pregnant, and at 35 years old just after dropping off her kids at school while driving her 1998 dark green dodge caravan she will think to herself, wow I could have never had all this without the help of Boogity

:golfclap:

Give him a break. Look at the amazing transformation that Boogity/Bid orchestrated. She went from an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan.

tumblr_lmha9qAZTP1qg7twp.jpg

nice tabes.

Goth vs Vampire is important. I'm just saying this girl was probably living in a lovely world of twilight fantasy and your christian values destroyed her whole world. Now she will have clean herself up, graduate high school, go to some below average liberal arts college majoring in general studies, graduate and become employed at some mediocre job in some shitty small Georgia town where she meets and falls in love with Phil the local tax consultant at Applebee's, proceeds to get married, have sex every third Wednesday when Phil gets home drunk from his bowling league, gets pregnant, and at 35 years old just after dropping off her kids at school while driving her 1998 dark green dodge caravan she will think to herself, wow I could have never had all this without the help of Boogity

Isn't this the destiny of 95% of wake grads?

Boogity's best move would be to take the position that he was just joking and trying to poke fun at his own boards' persona.

Because if he was being sincere in his initial post....

awkward.gif

I need an update from boogityboogity.

Shes still cured. I did not hook up with her nor do I intend to because I'm old enough to be her dad. I'm just glad that shes a normal teenager now.

And I didn't know there was a Rachel Leigh Cook movie with the same story -- I'll have to check that out.

Shes still cured. I did not hook up with her nor do I intend to because I'm old enough to be her dad. I'm just glad that shes a normal teenager now.

And I didn't know there was a Rachel Leigh Cook movie with the same story -- I'll have to check that out.

But how do you explain away this:

And she had these strikingly deep dark eyes that I'd never noticed before. I casually told her that I liked her eyes. When I said that, it was the first time I'd ever seen her smile.

Back