• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I "cured" a goth kid

boogity would be done in 5 seconds:

loren_goth_chick_big_breasts.jpg

I can never decide whether I prefer the unintentional comedy of Bid posts or Saneff posts.

This one has really pushed the envelope though. It's subtle, yet utterly disturbing. The backdrop of community theater along with how resolute he is in victory to bookend the story... It's perfection.

I think this may be the greatest post in the history of the boards. And not just since the migration. Ever.

I will donate $5 to boogity if he posts a cast picture.

I will pay $20 to the first person who attends a performance and videotapes it.

I think this may be the greatest post in the history of the boards. And not just since the migration. Ever.

I think I agree with you. Now that threads are permanent and don't disappear into the internet ether, I predict this will be a post that will live in infamy for many years to come. Every time Boogity posts, we will think of this thread. It will be the gift that keeps on giving.

You can see her
Whenever it rains
From Rome to New Orleans
Dancing on the graves
Burden by the heart
She loves her sunglasses after dark
And every single day her little life falls apart

She's out to look so macabre and alone
She's close to hook on her dying

Just like a gothic girl
Lost in the darken world
My lil' gothic girl
Darkerside jewel are your razor cuts for real - baby

You can see
She's on her road to ruin
Stigmata from crucifixion
On her pale white skin
Tribal pagan art
She loves her tattooed Egyptian mark
And every single day her love will tear us apart

She's out to look so macabre and alone
She's close to hook on her dying

Just like a gothic girl
Lost in the darken world
My lil' gothic girl
Always so dramatic, Christ, I want you, gothic girl
Lost in the darken world
My lil' gothic girl
Darkerside jewel are your razor cuts for real - baby

Last edited:
top notch thread.

congrats on helping a young kid out... of her clothes!

congratulating yourself on deciding a teen girl is not "normal" based on narrow minded, superficial reasons and then gazing deeply into her eyes is wildly inappropriate. but at least she now meets with your approval.

next week on dream coat theater: we pray the gay away... so many singing teen boys we don't know where to begin...

we need to vote on the best tag below and give that to boogity under his username.

I will donate $5 to boogity if he posts a cast picture.

I will pay $20 to the first person who attends a performance and videotapes it.

I'm not ashamed of appearing in a community theatre performance and I'd be glad to post a cast photo, but then I read the condescending crap that DCDeac posted above and I don't want to give him the satisfaction of thinking that hes somehow cooler than me. You guys have given me a little good-natured ribbing (even DeacPhan being DeacPhan and Shoo being his normal miserable self) and the tags and comments were funny. But I know you guys secretly love my stories about my boring life in suburbia.

Wait, wait, wait. Out of all the posts and all those tags, somehow you pick out my single post as the one that really gets you riled up?

That is so awesome.

consider it a badge of honor DC.

Wait, wait, wait. Out of all the posts and all those tags, somehow you pick out my single post as the one that really gets you riled up?

I'm not riled up, I just thought that you were being condescending while everyone else was just being funny.

I'm not riled up, I just thought that you were being condescending while everyone else was just being funny.

Oh, I guess I misread the part where you wanted to post a picture of the cast but because you can't handle the thought that upon seeing that picture it might lead to some level of satisfaction for me personally you're not going to do it.

Just to be clear, you could post a picture of yourself hooking up with Rachel Bilson and Mila Kunis on your private yacht, or a picture of yourself getting paid in crack to service a toothless crossdressing cousin of yours from West Virginia - neither would leave me smugly satisfied or crushingly deflated.

Just do your thing man. True or embellished, as creepy in real life as it reads or not, it was a great paragraph. That's all I'm saying.

Back