• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I "cured" a goth kid

Boogity's repeated references to the "Joan Jett" haircut are killing me. I laugh every time I read that.

Here's bid and a fellow cast member assisting the goth chick to realize her cool new "Joan Jett" haircut.

2vkbv2p.jpg

i love that bid thinks of himself as "cool" with the rest of us being dorks. lolzers.

I think this is the official song of this thread:

How am I just now discovering this gem? I look forward to reading all seven pages tonight.

I can't believe I was so late in coming to this party. Incredible stuff. Dumb and Dumber picture got me the most though.

The tags are just WAYYY too good.

He won't outlive this.

cured w/ penile wand is such an amazing tag. mods, care to disclose who dropped that one? i'm sure they wouldn't be ashamed. moonz, if it was you, i take back all the nasty things i've ever said about you.

maybe boogity's wand is just what wake forest basketball needs to bring it out of its own goth phase?

maybe boogity's wand is just what wake forest basketball needs to bring it out of its own goth phase?

There are so many people fucking wake forest sports right now that we've run out of orifices.

There are so many people fucking wake forest sports right now that we've run out of orifices.

i believe we can get boogity on some meds to help keep him going. the time is NOW! i wanna look deep into the beautiful eyes of a final four run!

i believe we can get boogity on some meds to help keep him going. the time is NOW! i wanna look deep into the beautiful eyes of a final four run!

I wonder if she looked like that computer chick from NCIS.

Back